12 December 2011
The Ultimate COUNTESS DRACULA prize!
We're so excited about our "ultimate" Countess Dracula prize that we're telling you about it before we post the questions! In order to enter you'll need to watch the film (preferably on the UK Horror Channel on Saturday 7th January) VERY closely, then answer 10 (well, 3 actually!) questions. The competition will be open to all!
The single "ultimate" prize comprises:
1. A reproduction UK quad poster signed by Ingrid Pitt.
2. The new maxi bust of Ingrid Pitt as the Countess from Titan Merchandise.
3. A metal wall plate of an original UK promo poster.
4. The Network DVD "special edition" of the film (Region 2) featuring an audio commentary from Ingrid Pitt, Kim Newman and Stephen Jones.
5. A Hammer Glamour book signed by Marcus Hearn.
6. A Hammer Glamour 2012 calendar (featuring Ingrid for October).
UPDATE January 31st:
1. Where was the Countess’ daughter Ilona sent when she was 6 years old?
2. What fruit is the young servant girl peeling for the Countess just before she discovers the youth-giving properties of blood?
3. Who is found hanged in the library?
Email your answers, your full name and your postal address with the subject line "Countess" to email@example.com by Friday February 17th at 23.59 GMT. Good luck!