4 July 2011
Win THE RESIDENT UK DVD or Blu-ray!
UPDATE 17th July 2011:
1. Too many to mention!
2. Fanatic aka Die! Die! My Darling!
3. The Plague Of The Zombies
Philip Wayne Ruck
To celebrate the release of The Resident on UK DVD & Blu-ray today, July 4th, those lovely folk at Icon Film Distribution have given us 20 DVDs and 10 Blu-ray discs as prizes!
Simply answer the three questions below, and email your answers along with your full name and postal address to firstname.lastname@example.org Please type "The Resident" on the subject line and ensure you state which format you want in your email. If you answer all five questions correctly, you'll be entered into a draw to win one of the 20 DVDs or 10 Blu-ray discs! UK residents only. Sorry.
1. Sir Christopher Lee is, of course, best known for playing Count Dracula in seven Hammer films. Name three other roles he played for Hammer other than his character in The Resident.
2. Juliet (Hilary Swank) joins an august lineage of "women in peril" at the centre of Hammer films. Name the film in which another of Hammer's "women in peril" is held captive by the deranged mother of her dead fiancé.
3. The apartment in The Resident is notable for its secret passageways. Name the Hammer film in which the villains travel back-and-forth between a Cornish manor house and a tin mine via a secret underground tunnel.
The competition closes at 23:59 BST on Friday, July 8th.
Winners will be announced on Tuesday, July 12th.