31 March 2011
Win THE RESIDENT US DVD or Blu-ray!
UPDATE 29 June 2011:
The remaining prizes will be offered as "tweet-to-win" within the next two weeks.
1. Les Diaboliques
2. She is in a wheelchair.
3. The Man Who Could Cheat Death
4. Judy Geeson
To celebrate the release of The Resident on US DVD and Blu-ray on Tuesday March 29th, those lovely folk at Image Entertainment have given us 10 DVDs and 5 Blu-rays as prizes! Simply answer the five questions below, and email your answers along with your full name and postal address to email@example.com Please type "The Resident" on the subject line and ensure you state which format you want in your email. If you answer all five questions correctly, you'll be entered into a draw to win one of the 10 DVDs or 5 Blu-rays! US residents only. Sorry.
1. Name the classic French thriller that inspired Jimmy Sangster to write Scream Of Fear (aka Taste Of Fear).
2. Why does the protagonist in Scream Of Fear appear to find it hard to flee danger?
3. Lee's character in Scream Of Fear "almost" appears in another Hammer film. Name that film.
4. Who plays the terrorised teacher's wife in Fear In The Night?
5. Which was the first ever Hammer film to be available on Blu-ray?
The competition closes at 23:59 PDT on Monday, April 4th.
Winners will be announced on Tuesday, April 5th.